Monday, October 21, 2013

Oh Nepal! How I miss you so! :(
Went for appointment with Dad this morning and found out that he has mild retinopathy in the right eye. Hope it's a warning sign to him to start controlling his diet. 

Anyways, I was super productive today I think I deserve a reward. Did all the work I'm supposed to and also cleaned up my room (tidying the wardrobe was like going for a war! no joke!) 
As I grow older, I realised I needed more time for myself. Used to go out with friends whenever possible but now I prefer my me-time so much more. I basically CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT MY ME-TIME  ANYMORE! Haha. Very exaggerating I know but it's very true. I will suffer breakdowns (fall sick physically/mentally and get mc haha!) if I don't get it. 

Now I'm all done with the work for the day and time for some nua-ing ME-TIME! 

No comments: